This policy applies to information we collect
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website or via a social network platform.
- In email, text and other electronic messages between you and us.
- Through applications you download from the Website.
It does not apply to information collected by any third party.
What we collect
- Name, surname and job title
- Contact information, including e-mail address
- Demographic information such as postcode and preferences
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information collected
- To provide you with the information, products or services that you request from us
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it
- For internal record keeping
- To improve our products and services
- To periodically send you news updates or other information that we think you may find interesting, using the e-mail address you provided
- To periodically contact you for market research purposes. In this instance, we would contact you either by e-mail or phone
- To customize the website to better reflect your interest
You may unsubscribe from any promotional messages at any time by following the instructions on the message you receive.
When we disclose your information
We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information in personally identifiable form to anyone. Without your consent, GEO Data Design will not share any personal information you provide online with any third party that is not an GEO Data Design business partner, or affiliate, except to the limited extent necessary to fulfil your request for products, services, or support.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process in order to protect its rights or property, or in case GEO Data Design or a portion of its assets is sold
- To enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered between you and us, including for billing and collection
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, property, or safety of us, our customers or others
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have established suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Changes to this Privacy Notice
The practices described in this Notice are current as of the later of the effective date or revision date specified at the bottom of this document. GEO Data Design reserves the right to periodically update this Notice. Notice of any revisions will be posted to this page.
Thank you for your interest in GEO Data Design. We hope your visit to our Websites is pleasant and productive.
Last updated April 5th, 2017